Sunday, September 3, 2006

Dbz Chi-chi Doujinshi

telepathic, empathic connections between the spiritual self

Why is the moon so beautiful today?
Why the Sun is sad, it's gray and rainy?

quote from a kindred soul from a forum:

What can I contribute to your question is the experience that there are telepathic or empathic connections between the spiritual self of man. Your spirit communicates with yours. So you think not ineffective, and she still has a relationship to you, for you are a part of their lives, of their "universe". Whether they eventually a way to you as a partner place, possibly as a changed man, so you can start on a new base again, no one can say. draw too many imponderables of the human will and motivation. But a magnetism you by your loving thoughts and gestures maintained her hold out a light when the still new for them should have no future.
is certain it useful to wonder: why is it gone? We should be grateful for every opportunity to learn and grow.

http://www.wer-weiss-was.de/theme44/article2752502.html

initial question:

25/02/2005 09:30
Title:

premonitions

Author: J a n i
Date: clock

Good morning,
have in the past 20 years, I have a phenomenon when I noticed
that I have for certain things premonitions. One could speak of coincidence, but coincidences there once, twice or maybe even meet a third time My premonitions but more often one. One could also say that these are the wishes you have and get it. But that is only partially correct, there are the things that one wishes not, such as the separation from the partner. Nevertheless, one has the feeling that it will arrive. And it has arrived. We have separated us from 4 weeks without controversy, after 5 years. She has fallen in love with someone else! I have any contact, physical, broken language, writing and visual contact. Now you can believe I was a spinner and I forms a bit, but I believe I can feel it, that it was not over till the evening. I imagine that I am simply on a long business trip. I take it every day in his arms, caress and tell her that I love her so much as it is and I can forgive her. Of course, only thoughts! I read your every day a few lines now and buy a rose or a romantic trifle. Of course, I send the stuff does not, but put it in a box. I even wrote my wish on a piece of paper and burned. It were, a name submitted. Every night I wake up, because in my mind, I feel it. You think now may what is this idiot? And conceited one at that. But I believe I am not filled with hatred but with love. I am sustained by my present life and smile. As your vision is such a thing? Some people think like me?
Anyone who has experienced similar before?

"parallels" Answer:

Title:

Re: premonitions

Author: G e r i s
Date: 02/25/2005 14:13 clock

Hi Jani, I'm surprised that one up yet on the LL board has made. :)

your attitude I think is great, so much I want to say to humanity. For me it is a sign of maturity not to lose himself in anger or self-pity, but to stay in love. Because you had so the opportunity to let go of your girlfriend or inwardly they hope to return. I think you have done both. I do not want you to cling desperately, but her freedom to return to open, and you keep him a welcome. That you will do so only as long as it is your own will.
After "esoteric" rules is the best of all possibilities. You'll know yourself that you can not control the free will of another (unless you're trying to magic, which will backfire sooner or later).

What can I contribute to your question is the experience that telepathic or empathic connections between the spiritual self of the people there. Your spirit communicates with yours. So you think not ineffective, and she still has a relationship to you, for you are a part of their lives, of their "universe". Whether they eventually a way to you as a partner refers, possibly as a changed man, so you can start on a new base again, no one can say. draw too many imponderables of the human will and motivation. But a magnetism you by your loving thoughts and gestures maintained her hold out a light when the still new for them should have no future.
is certain it useful to wonder: why is it gone? We should be thankful for every opportunity to learn and grow.
All the best from Geri

0 comments:

Post a Comment