Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Writing A Community Service Completion Letter

kiss a frog today (In)

I type carefully with your fingertips. With the beautifully painted dark red fingernails see the green stuff I've done on the hands for healing on it as a Halloween improvisation.
Ok. It was around ten-thirty in the evening and the road that I may not know. Ali, who makes me irritable because his jokes to annoy me quite loose, so I expect they already learned again and again. And now. I go with the inline skates. Ali rises up and down with his bike because he has broken the lights, and we are said to turn down every other minute and up to the main station would rather drive along the Rhine, otherwise he must pay the penalty. It's annoying yes, of course. And now. I have not seen from a distance, I went relatively quickly and I'm still at the very end hoped that I can run over the place: But that was too dark to recognize this, that the half-meter strip on it but was just so not quite feel up to the sand. That is, the road works related most likely a pipe, which then was covered with the sand, something like that as the beach sand, great! And Zack, I'm already on the ground. I hurt my finger on the inner side in the middle and upper arm front (right hand and right arm).

The bus driver has lifted me from my "skin". I got on the bus, and he told me that I should not get in and now must. Finally I said, he can be happy call the police, I have my ticket with and I'm bleeding, and I did not get out in front. He has no compassion or understanding, but to me it will not matter, I just do not get out. Me was to throw out with violence for him but not too easy. Then he tried again with the strict persuasion. Since it occurred to me is what. I pulled out my demonstrative inlines: Now I'm barefoot, well then! The bus driver was really unhappy and bitter and he said nervously, then get things on time, then immediately fly out of here. (This was already clear that I will wear no more "things" in the bus).

14th PS 09.2006, Thursday evening: My Heal wounds on his fingers very slowly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment