Sunday, May 20, 2007

Big Booty Pinky Weight Gain

luck - Erin Smith

was always happy.
The crying you learn in life. And laughing. I remember when I learned to laugh. And crying. In different stages of life: some of them I can distinguish. The happiness and happiness does not learn. Or you have this working on it. Hard work has already paid some people to happiness. Worth it? I'm sure that stuff gets paid in life, happiness and even if you have worked hard.
"merit you love "No one is innocent, the angels live in heaven and we are the people who learn from the mistakes. They deserve respect, recognition, fame, and even sympathy it deserves under the circumstances. But the happiness and love you get paid. The procedure itself, for itself and because I defined by "I am," "I can" and "I set my goals to. It deserves, in principle, the one who you are. I love myself enough, and I can give my love without end, and I get back too little love. And what happens if I do not love me? .. I feel unhappy me? But, I'm still happy because I optimism suffer. But the fact remains: I have the respect I deserve no respect to the extent that I strive for my goals in life. I've been lazy, I was possessed by a false idea to be there for someone who I have been opposed to only a servant, a servant for me and a free thinker (human) only to yourself. But my life's journey continues. I will have to work hard to respect me and to keep my smile in the sadness on his face: To laugh when I want it and to cry when I can (allow me).

0 comments:

Post a Comment