Saturday, May 26, 2007

Congratulation Bridal Messages

"lean" Speckdiet

The little story made me smile just to sweet.

before yesterday I bought the Plus. For breakfast I wanted to have ham. Good price and good advertising have fitted. I bought bacon Mild.

two days due to so I'm taking my breakfast sandwiches and Mecke every time: What is this mild and so much bacon?

Today I I continued to read on the packaging: Mild bacon!

And again, was still something that I was quite amused: Because bacon is a raw product, please eat this just cooked through.

There! A word read no further, and instead of mild Bacon "mild bacon" bought and consumed. I think not just once! And raw bacon? So what? If there already is a fat but, I also sausage, he is raw. I knew not only that there is mild bacon. Or yet, but I thought is the it only in Ukraine and he looks different and is not cooked or eaten by then extra cooked through: Then it's a different kind of bacon. Well, a Ukrainian woman looks for a ham in the store and bought the bacon anyway. Bad luck ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment