Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Harold And Kumar Watch Bottomless Party Scene

Dr. Sommer, rescuers in all situations

as a permanent member of the team to ask Dr. summer have recently revived frequently at a very current subjects received. because many youth are in winter very ferÃĪngstigt, torment and yes even ashamed. which must be stopped, as The following correspondence shows, we have once again managed. We can be proud of us. keep it up:

A. r. from l. m. or part time from between 13 and 20 years old had the following question:
dear dr. Summer
runs for several hours like nose and face, I spit water. I have to worry about me? am I normal? I'm very afraid, the only to have this problem of being laughed at by all the world and it has cost me a lot of overcoming, to ask the question publicly. you are my last hope!

our answer: yes
love agnes, many thanks to you that you are entrusted to us!
believe it or not, there are many people who with the same fate to torment, I myself am one of them ... but believe me, it was found important that you ask this because now we can have a say once and for all: have noses from time to run. and if it bothers your partner, that he is the right nciht for you. for if it should come together 'noses. linking love greetings and good improvement, dr. m. summer

soon we received the following response:
dr.sommer thank dear, I feel a lot better thanks to your response and trust me now even again without rauszugehehn mouthguards in terms of my nose problem. I'm just small straws inserted into the nose, as can the slime now without problems "Run" - he won the marathon soon einstein! THANK YOU! I finally COURAGE TO LIVE ^ ^

once again we have a life saved. We have survived BSE, as well as the pest maul and-mouth disease, avian, swine, black, black pox, cholera, there are medium against tetanus ... you see: that life has meaning! Therefore: asks questions, you dare. you are never alone. We will always stand to you kidz!


sigh ... slowly degenerating into my blog to nem junk blog ^ ^ but whatever. smile on again next year:) hugs
the munich

0 comments:

Post a Comment